Climbing Higher, Growing stronger

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Our Little Landon!


Here is our little angel... with Hair! The delivery went well and he is a happy, healthy baby! And James LOVES being the big brother!

I am so blessed to have my three boys! They are incredible. Families are what this life is about. The relationships we get to build help us to reach our greatest potential.

As I was watching my new little one, I thought about how the relationship I have with him and James should be an example of the relationship I should have with God, my Father. The amount of love I have for my little ones is simply a beginning of the Love God has for me, and He desires to be as close to me as I am to my little boys. My Heavenly Father is there to love and guide and nurture me, and is the only parent that can do so perfectly. The only thing that keeps us from having that close of a relationship with God is ourselves. It is our choices and our desires that bring us or takes us from God. His arms are waiting for us.

I am grateful for all the witnesses of God and His love that surround us, if we open our eyes we will be amazed and humbled at the Hand of God that is manifested in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! :) He is so precious! And I love his hair! Isn't it so funny how different your kids can be? He looks like James in the second picture though. They look like siblings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at that hair! He looks like you :) We miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your adorable new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ! Landon is so beautiful and precious. Wonderful thoughts sweetie and great insight. I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete