Climbing Higher, Growing stronger

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sometimes Love is spelt: Time Away Together

In The Family: A Proclamation to the World, it states, "Successful  marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities." I would say each of those words could also be other specific ways to spell the word: LOVE. All of these things should be incorporated into our families, but each couple needs time and opportunity to spell love those ways when they have time away together.
Russell and I had the opportunity this week, 24 hours without the boys, we has time to talk, attend the temple, go shopping, and even snow shoeing! I thought the snow shoeing would have lasted a little longer, but wow, I'm kind of out of shape. But we had fun hiking as far up as we could breathe, and then attempted to slide down the mountain with what we had on hand: swimming pool donut floaties. Haha, We had a wonderful time! I sure love my amazing husband. And we love the mom who made it possible for my first full night's sleep in months!

No comments:

Post a Comment