Climbing Higher, Growing stronger

Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Little Helper

It has been so fun to have James to be our little helper the last several months. I figure I better take advantage of the help while he happily offers it, because I don't know how long that will last :)
Helping in the garden
Helping Daddy fix the sprinklers
 Helping Mommy with the laundry 

Sweeping the floor

 Washing the table
And helping to put away the dishes!

But the help I love best, is helping me to know how much God loves me through his own sweet tender love.
 While talking about help and great love, I cannot leave out my amazing husband, who does so much for me and our little family. I love him dearly! He gives our family so much strength, and I am grateful for him. I am so grateful that we can be a family forever!



3 comments:

  1. A sweet tribute to the two wonderful guys in your life and I send my own tribute to a loving daughter of God who nurtures and cares for her family with all her love. The three of your are beautiful together. Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Little James' smile gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete