Climbing Higher, Growing stronger

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Big Boys and Geese!!

So my adorable boy turned one a month ago, I can't believe how BIG he has gotten. It is so much fun!! For his first birthday I made him a train cake because he loves Thomas the Train and I decorated it with fruit because he LOVES fruit!!!
We celebrated James birthday at a Park-He LOVES parks too!! Especially the swing! And we enjoyed friends and food.
Sometimes Russell wonders how James can be his son, James likes tomatoes AND pickles!! But he should not have any worries- his beautiful eyes tell all! Like father, like son. :)

James also absolutely LOVED being sung to several times throughout the weekend.
He figured out just what to do....
 MAKE A WISH!!!
  squish the cake!
and open Presents!!!
It was a wonderful birthday!!


For Labor Day we went to the park to feed the ducks, well...the geese.
 James didn't quite get the idea that he was supposed to throw the bread to the geese, he wanted to eat it!!

James is walking EVERYWHERE now!!! He loves it, it is a lot of fun!



Yup, that's our big boy!!





3 comments:

  1. He is walking so well! THat was a beautiful cake Lezlie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cake lezlie-anne! I can't believe he is walking everywhere now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part about this post is the happiness in your eyes!! I am so proud of you!!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete